1. Notifications aren’t saved all of a sudden.
Timeline app is an app that runs in the background of your system. If suddenly no notification is saved, it is because the timeline app is not running in the background.
Please refer to the following URL to set the timeline app to work well in the background.
2. The first time you launch the app, you’ll see a message that says “Features not supported on this device.”
Android Go Edition does not support third party apps to access notifications. If your phone is Android Go Edition, you can’t use the Timeline app.
3. You don’t see deleted messages
As you know, Timeline is an application that records notifications and helps you check them again. Messages that do not displayed as a notification or are not saved before deleted can not be rechecked or recovered.
4. The notifications in the Live tab aren’t showing up all of a sudden.
The Live tab is a tab that keeps the notifications displayed after the timeline app is launched. If the system is rebooted or if the timeline app is relaunched for some reason, all notifications on the Live tab will be reset and gone.
5. When trying to set notification access rights, it says “This feature is not available on this device.”
The message is the one that appears when your device is Android Go Edition. Android Go Edition does not support third party apps to access notifications. If your phone is Android Go Edition, you can’t use the Timeline app.